Saturday, 15 July 2017

Bow tank with Flowers

Meet my Holiday friend in Copenhagen♥

This is my second version of this pattern.
I have used cotton fabric which I bought at Truro Fabrics web shop in England.
  The fun thing with the tie for this blouse, 
is that you can use it knotted in front or at the back. 
I made the slit at the back a bit shorter this time because I thought it was nicer.
I have hand-stitched around the armholes and around the neck. 
If you like, you can see my first version here.





10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous top especially in this beautiful flowered fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top and colours. I like your holiday friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, isn't he cute :-) Thanks sweet Rita!

      Delete
  3. It looks beautiful. A great top for vacations or a sunny day in town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For et nydelig stoff! Elsker blusen din 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Så kjekt å høre :) Tusen takk Maria!

      Delete
  5. For et nydelig stoff! Elsker blusen din 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great looking top! Love this fabric and you look fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete