Monday, 16 January 2017

Pea Coat

I wanted to make a red coat 
and I knew I had some great wool in my stash..
I couldn't wait until I got hold of the December issue, 
so I bought the pdf pattern on BurdaStyle. 


Anyway, I start the project before new year's eve,
and finish it today, so now I'm very HAPPY :-)




 I wanted to use big black buttons, but since I didn't have any,
I had to make cover buttons with black lightweight jersey, 
which I thought was perfect for the mission.
I also used press buttons covered with red fabric, 
and I choose to use red lining as well.




As you can see the pdf-pattern has a lot of papers to put together, 
so I had to be patience..